Robyn's Web Pages Home Index
Robyn, Dawn (a CCI COC dog), Brad (with friends Flash and Maggie)10/00 -- Robyn with Korina (CCI Breeder) (10/01)
"When you can think of yesterday
without regret and tomorrow without
fear, you are near contentment."
Home Index to My Personal Pages
Robyn's Hearth and Home Page
Personal Health Journey pages -- information on women's health research and support, since knowledge is power.
Also known as the "Eeyore in a Tigger Suit" pages.
The Philosophy of Pooh pages -- for coping with chronic health conditions
Korina's Pages -- pictures of Korina, our breeder for Canine Companions for Independence
Dawn's Pages -- Memorial pages and pictures of Dawn (a CCI "Change of Career" dog)
You can find me at Classmates.com and Alumni.net at the following schools and names:
Known as Robyn Cornett
- Mary E. Silveria Elementary School, San Rafael, CA - 1966-1971
- Miller Creek Junior High, San Rafael, CA - 1971-1973
- Terra Linda High School, San Rafael, CA - 1974-1977
- Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA - 1977-1983
- Bachelor of Science - 1982
- Natural Resources Planning
- Environmental Education
- Multiple Subjects Teaching Credential - 1983
Known as Robyn Myers
- University of California, Berkeley, CA - 1990-1991
- Master of Science
- Wildland Resource Science, College of Natural Resources (Forestry)
- University of California, Davis, CA - 1992-1998
My Interests "Back Then"
- Music (choir, guitar, piano)
- Musical theater (Sound of Music, Mikado, Once Upon a Mattress, Girl Crazy)
- Lucas Valley Community Church
- Girl Scouting
- Camping and Hiking
Highlights from the "Annual Christmas Letters"
- Park Ranger Redwood National Park (1983) (where Brad and I worked and met)
- Elementary Teacher, Rancho Cucamonga (early 1984) - Brad headed to New Zealand as part of the CalPoly exchange student program.
- Christchurch, New Zealand (May-Dec 1984) -- worked as Teacher and "Temp" (Brad and I married) while Brad attended Lincoln University.
- Pomona and Redondo Beach (1985-mid 1986) (while Brad finished BS at CalPoly Pomona)
- Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii (mid 1986- mid 1987) -- both worked at USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor
- Returned to Terra Linda to establish careers: Brad (East Bay Regional Parks), Robyn (National Park Service, Muir Woods)
- Bought our house in American Canyon - March 1988. (And Dawn, the Border Collie became part of our family)
- If you want the rest of my "work" history -- you can read my "CV" (Resume)
- Lived happily ever after (with a few bumps in the road along the way, of course!).
Kaleponi Connections: Hawaiian and Polynesian Links for folks in California and other parts of the Mainland
Menehune Connections: Hawaiian Resources in Northern California
Hawaiian Music Island for CDs, slack-key books, and other great sites.
PICA: Pacific Islanders' Cultural Association of the San Francisco Bay Area
Listen LIVE to KINE Honolulu, KPOA Maui
Or to pre-recorded weekly programs at Rabbet's Internet Radio Hawaii or at Hawaiian Jamz
... everyday, anywhere ...