- Chapter 10. Geographic Information System Landscape Analysis Using GTR 220 Concepts. In Managing Sierra Nevada Forests.
- The importance of conserving biodiversity outside of protected areas in mediterranean systems
- Multiscale Patterns of Riparian Plant Diversity and Implications for Restoration
- Modeling impacts to agricultural revenue and government service costs from urban growth.
- A statewide Caltrans mitigation needs assessment in support of the Statewide Advance Mitigation Initiative (SAMI)
- Convergence of green- and blueprints: integrating long-range transportation planning and landscape connectivity