- A New Method is Used to Evaluate the Strategic Value of Fresno County Farmland
- An efficient and effective method for sealing Darvic color bands.
- Safe and effective methods for trapping and color banding tricolored blackbirds in the Central Valley of California.
- Cattle egret predation causing reproductive failures of nesting Tricolored Blackbirds.
- Chronic low reproductive success of the colonial Tricolored Blackbird from 2006 to 2011.
- Understanding the contribution of habitats and regional variation to long-term population trends in Tricolored Blackbirds.